Strike Of War is a shooter game with a very diverse playstyle developed by Storigine Studios and Armor Games.
In “Strike Of War”, there are nearly 40 maps with different terrains and objectives. Strike Of War provides you with almost 50 types of weapons and 15 different perks to aid you in battle. There are 5 game modes for you to choose, and in each match, you can have a maximum of 6 players per team and you can adjust the “points to win” to fit with your play time.
You have 5 classes to choose from consisting of assault, spec ops, demolition, sniper and heavy assault. Each class has its strengths and weaknesses so you’ll need to the class that’s most suited for you. The maximum that a character can carry into a match is 1 primary weapon, 1 secondary weapon and 2 peaks. You can also pick up your enemy’s weapon when they’re killed. In “Strike Of War” there are 18 achievements that you can get to gain EXP and raise your ranking. The higher the rank, the more weapons you can unlock.
If you’re a fan of this type of game, you can also look in to some other games with a similar play style such as Viricide, Raze, Recost… each with its own unique features and mechanics for you to play with.
- Use WASD to move.
- Use Space or Up key to jump.
- Use left mouse to shoot.
- Use 1-2-3-5 to switch weapons.
- Use Q to select killstreaks.
- Use E to activate killstreaks.
- Use G to use grenades/equipment.
- Use F to swap FED.
- You can play fullsceen by clicking at the “Fullscreen” button on the top.
- When you click outside the game screen, the game will automatically pause and afterwards you can either resume or quit the match.
- Observe the stage terrain closely to help you choose the appropriate soldier and weapon combination.