Strike Force Heroes 3 is the final installment of this shooter series developed by Justin Goncalves, Michael Sleve and Armor Games. Despite that fact, when you start up the game it’ll feel like an entirely different game because the graphics has been completely updated so that it now looks more vibrant and immersive.
In “Strike Force Heroes 3”, your heroes aren’t free anymore and must be rented at a certain price, you can only add 1 hero per day and the maximum number of heroes that you can hold is 15. The gameplay has also been changed: now you can bring along multiple heroes at once into a match and switch between them. After constantly using a hero, the hero will show signs that they’re tired so you’ll have to leave that hero out to rest awhile so that they can recover. Remember that each hero still has separate levels so you’ll need to fight with each individual hero in order to level them up.
There are 4 main types of enemies: ignited, poisoned, chilled and electrified. They’ll of course have unique properties that you have to experience to understand how to beat them.
- Use WASD or Arrow keys to move.
- Use W, Up arrow or space to jump.
- Hold S or Down arrow to crouch.
- Use the mouse to aim. Click to shoot.
- Use Q or Shift to switch weapons.
- Switch heroes by clicking on a hero’s avatar and click the “change hero” button (only appears when the hero that your controlling dies).
- When your low on health/ammo, try and go find health/ammo pickups to reload.
- When a hero dies, you switch control to a different hero.
- Observe the stage terrain closely to help you choose the appropriate soldier and weapon combination.
- Log in before playing to be able to save your game data so that you can come back and continue playing by using an account.