Speed Racing Pro 2 is the sequel to the first game in this racing series developed by Madalin Games.
When you start the game, you’ll be amazed as it immediately lets you pick between 12 fast and luxurious super cars for free without having to pay or complete missions to get any of them.
After you choose your super car, you’ll enter the circuits. The game has 3 race modes for you to choose:
- Time attack: In this mode, you race alone and try to reach the finish line as fast as you can because there is a timer.
- Race: This mode is similar to Time Attack but now you’re racing against other CPU racers. You can adjust the cars’ class, the number of opponents and laps in this mode.
- Elimination: This mode has 2 sub-modes which include Every Lap Elimination and Timed Elimination. You can adjust the cars’ class and the number of opponents in this mode.
The game provides you up to 10 camera angles which is convenient for observing the race track. There are a total of 6 race tracks for you to choose from and each track will have many tight turns that requires you to precisely execute if you don’t want to end up hitting a wall and tumbling around the track.
The game is supported on multiple operating systems like Windows, Mac OS, Linux… You can also play the previous installment in this racing game series titled Speed Racing Pro or you can play other similar games such as Stunt Cars, Mighty Motors, Sprint Club Nitro…
- Use arrow keys to move.
- Use V to change camera.
- Use B to open rear view mirror.
- Use space to handbrake.
- Use Pgup/Pgdown to shift gear.
- Use M to go to Menu.
- Use O to go to Option.
- Use Ctrl + Alt + X to restart game.
You can pause/resume/restart on the game screen.