Money Movers is a puzzle game with a cute art style developed by Meow Beast production. In this game you control 2 characters at once, one of them is small but fast, while the other one is big and strong but slow. You’ll have to work together by ways like giving one a chair to help them jump out of the cell, pressing on a button to escape on the elevator, standing on each other to jump past the obstacles… in order to complete the levels.
Other than going pass the obstacles in each level, you’ll also have to bypass the cameras without being detected, working together to defeat the jail keepers… in order to get to the exit door and complete the level.
There are 20 levels in Money Movers and you can take 60 money bags (3 money bags each level). Let try to grab all the money bags on the way.
- Use WASD to move the little criminal.
- Use Arrow keys to move the big criminal.
- Use Up to pick up items like crates, stools and use Space to throw them.
- You can turn the music, sound on/off or hit replay on the game screen.
- Remember to look at the level layout, instructions to know how to get pass the obstacles.