I Saw Her Standing There is an interesting puzzle game developed by Nicholas Yonge and Kelly Wright. In I Saw Her Standing There, you control a black boy. Your task is to overcome obstacles in the map and put the pink girl in a cage. I Saw Her Standing There has many levels, each level is a challenge for you.
The interesting point in I Saw Her Standing There is that once you complete a level, you will discover a verse in the love poem that the game offers. I myself have discovered eight verses, they are:
- I saw her standing there.
- But then she was a zombie.
- I loved her but she was a zombie.
- So I put her safe in a cage.
- I knew she loved me too.
- Because she always tried to hug me.
- Sometimes the cage was hard to reach.
- I’m glad she loves to follow me.
And I will let you explore the rest of the poem by yourself. Remember: if you move near the pink girl, she will chase you. If you are too far away, she will not move anymore. Try to use this feature effectively to complete your mission. Note: When you play at higher levels, you will face spaces. If you fall down the space, you will die and you have to play again.
If your lover is a zombie, can you lock her or him into a cage? With interesting game play and simple graphics, I believe that I Saw Her Standing There will bring you funny moments. Good luck and have fun!
How to Play:
- Use arrow keys to control in I Saw Her Standing There.
Tips and Tricks:
- You need to keep a safe distance between you and the zombie.
- If the zombie touches you, you will lose and the game will end.
- The zombies cannot jump but you can.
If you want to play I Saw Her Standing There Unblocked, you can click at FreeGames66.com. This is a reliable site and you can play hundreds of unblocked, of course, all for free.
Now, enter I Saw Her Standing There Unblocked, move wisely and lure the zombie to the cage. Play now!