Earn To Die is a running game developed by Toffee Games and Not Doppler. In this game, you have to get your character to the end of the road. In “Earn To Die”, your character must get pass the zombies and get to the helicopter to escape, but the road is quite long and you’ll first have to get yourself a car so that you can get to the helicopter.
Your goal is to drive your car through treacherous terrain and plough through zombies while trying to drive as far as you can until you run out of fuel. Depending on how far you’ve driven, the game will reward you with money. You can then use this money to either buy better cars or upgrade parts of your current car like wheels, engine, fuel tank, booster, automatic guns…
Starting out, the game will give you a small old car, from there you must go with it and try to earn as much money as possible so you can upgrade your car or get a new car, continue doing so until you reach the helicopter at the end.
- Use ESC to pause the game.
- Use Arrow keys to control the car.
- Use Up key for acceleration.
- Use Down key to brake.
- Use Left/Right key for tilting.
- You can pause/resume/restart or turn the music, sound on/off on the paused screen.
- Try to upgrade your first car while saving as much money as possible so you can later buy another car.
- This game is available on your mobile device. Search for “Earn To Die” on the App Store or Google Play.