Bob The Robber is a puzzle strategy game with a cute-looking art style. In this game you play as a robber with a big head and a cheeky smile. Your job in “Bob The Robber” is to go to the targeted area (the area that has 4 arrows pointed at), then escape to the starting location (appears after arriving at the targeted area). Complete the map as fast as you can because there will be a timer to tell you how fast you finished the level.
In “Bob The Robber”, there are many obstacles in your way that you have to pass by (such as the butlers, cops, robots, camera systems, locked doors, doors with keypads, laser walls, etc..). Try to get pass them and remember to grab as much money as possible. It’s important to know that the money isn’t visible but is hidden somewhere inside boxes, cabinets,..
There are pieces of paper scattered all around the level maps that you must get to and read to get valuable information to help you pass the obstacles. When you are found out, an alarm will go off. You’ll lose when 5 alarms go off in the level.
There are also other games in the series for you to play like: Bob The Robber 2, Bob The Robber 3, Bob The Robber 4
- Use WASD or Arrow keys to move.
- Use W or Up arrow to read the papers / to go upstairs / to search around area that you think contains money.
- Press and hold W or Up arrow to unlock the locked doors.
- Use Space to hit the robots, butlers, cops… to make them temporarily unconscious.
- You can pause, reset, turn the music or sound on/off in the match.
- Don’t confront the cameras, robots, butlers…, you can stand behind them and they won’t notice you.
- There are circuit boards near the laser walls, interact with them to disable the barrier.
- Read the pieces of paper to know the passcode to open the doors with keypads.